By Janet Sacks
Kids love magic—and here’s a box packed with tricks, puzzles, and gadgetry from the wizard’s workshop! Props galore include a black magic bag containing disappearing balls, a sorcerer’s ring, colored ropes and cups for special illusions, a set of divination discs for performing mental tricks, and a pack of cards for magic card tricks. To get neophyte wizards started, the box includes a set of eight miniature instruction books:
- Tricks for New Wizards – easy tricks for beginners
- Wizard Illusions – tricks for making objects disappear and reappear
- Wizard Puzzles – riddles and word games on mysterious subjects
- Wizard Challenges – tricks to challenge and amaze friends
- Wizard Numbers – simple but amazing tricks with mathematics
- Wizard Science – employing scientific principles to make magic
- Wizard Workshop – using this box’s props to perform great tricks
- Tricks for Master Wizards – instructions for performing advanced magic
Kids will have hours of fun honing their magic skills and performing tricks to entertain and amaze friends and family.
Includes black magic bag, disappearing balls, a ring, colored ropes and cups, divination discs , a pack of cards for magic card tricks, and 8 mini instruction books.