THE trick scooter… for kids that have been around the block and want to try some HARDCORE moves at the skate park - off jumps, grinding rails, riding the half-pipe. Oversized handlebars (wider than the Kick Extreme) in a "fluted upsweep" shape so you can master any trick with full control. Single-piece and non-adjustable, like the Kick Extreme.
With its Oversized 4031 Japanese Chromoly One-Piece Bars, FSA Sealed Headset, Threadless IHC Fork, 100mm 88A Alloy Core Wheels, ABEC-9 Bearings and Composite Blitz Brake there is nothing left to upgrade. The VX6 Pro will stand up to anything the soon-to-be Pro rider can throw at it while offering a solid base for future customization.
- Grips: 130mm MGP Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome.
- Bars: 23" H x 21" W 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Upsweep Fluted T-Bar
- Fork: Threadless Steel IHC Fork with Cutout
- Headset: FSA - Sealed Headset
- Downtube: Scalloped 83 Degree Madd Headtube
- Clamp: Powder Coated 6061 Alloy Double Clamp
- Finish: Powder Coated Fade
- Brake: MGP Composite Blitz Brake
- Detail: MG Alloy Badge
- Deck: MGP 4" Wide VX6 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave
- Complete Weight: 3.76KG (8.29 LBS)
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Deck Weight: 1.33KG (2.93 LBS)
- Wheels: 100mm MGP 88A Alloy Core with High Rebound PU & Anodized Cores
- Weight Range: 36-100kg (80 – 220 LBS)