Explore Martian landscapes with the amazing NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover!
The LEGO® NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover has landed! Designed by real Curiosity Rover engineer, Stephen Pakbaz, and chosen by LEGO® CUUSOO members, this amazing LEGO® version of the highly advanced mobile laboratory features lots of great details, such as 6-wheel rocker-bogie suspension, articulated robotic arm and multiple camera sets. This great model also comes with a fascinating booklet with building instructions and information about the history of Mars exploration and the Curiosity Rover, plus a display plate complete with LEGO® brick Martian rocks – perfect for testing out the rover’s go-anywhere suspension!
- Features 6-wheel suspension, articulated robotic arm and multiple camera sets
- Build the model that LEGO® CUUSOO members requested!
- Drive over tough obstacles with the 6-wheel suspension
- Play out your very own Martian science missions!
- Reach out for samples with the robotic arm
- Includes white, grey and black bricks for a metallic look
- Includes building instructions and exclusive information booklet
- Designed by a real Curiosity Rover engineer!
Rover measures approximately 3” tall x 5” long x 4” wide.
Robotic arm extends approximately 2”.
Contains 295 pieces.
LEGO® and the LEGO® logo are trademarks of the ©2014 LEGO® Group.