Kettler has been making toys for over 40 years and that experience shows in every Kettler tricycle. Simply put, Kettler tricycles are the best tricycles a child can get! Designed to last, it's not uncommon for one Kettler tricycle to get handed down to every sibling in a family (that is, as long as a big brother or big sister is willing to part with it!). Parents love Kettler tricycles too. They're easy to put together and simple to adjust.
- 4 position Quik-Adjust frame® with D-tube
- Patented parental control steering lock allows parents to lock the front wheel in a straight position
- 4 position adjustable ergonomic high back seat with hand hold
- Long lasting rubberized synthetic tires for a smooth and quiet ride
- Patented limited turn radius steering device and low center of gravity helps prevent tipping
- Rear Step Plate with a removable Play Sand Bucket. Comes with rake, shovel, sifter, and sand mold
- Sand bucket is on wheels so you can attach upper portion of push-bar and the bucket can be wheeled around
- Chrome plated 3 position push-bar with utility net included
- Seat to Pedal: 14.5" to 19"
- Seat to Floor: 11"
- Frame adjusts from: 26"to 29" in length
- When measuring seat to pedal, sit child on the floor with knees slightly bent and measure from hip to heel
Maximum weight capacity of 150lbs.
Measures approximately 25" long x 20" wide x 21" tall when assembled.
Adult assembly required.