By Steve Smallman, Illustrated by Robert Dunn and Jim Mitchell
It's Christmas Eve, Have you been good? Santa's packed up all the presents and is headed your way! With the help of a certain red-nosed reindeer, Santa flies over:
- Sambro Island Lighthouse, Nova Scotia
- Cabot Tower, Newfoundland
- Esplanade Riel Bridge
- St. Joseph's, Oratory, Montreal
- The Rockies
- The Big Nickel, Sudbury
- Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise, Alberta
- Legislative Building, Regina
- Stanley Park Totem Pole, Vancouver
- Hopewell Rocks, New Brunswick
"Ho, ho ho!" laughs Santa. "Merry Christmas, Canada!"
Hardcover storybook containing 32 pages.