Give Young Children A Head-Start in Science!
The 13 hands-on activities in Plants encourage young children to explore how plants grow and why they need water, sunlight and soil.
- Children can discover how to:
- plant a garden -- without any dirt
- turn leftovers into food for plants
- grow a plant from potato eyes
- feed some fungus with a piece of bread
Also comes with a special page for parents and teachers, provides additional activity ideas and information to help adults answer kid's challenging questions.