The Maxi Kick is the high-performance, Swiss-designed scooter for kids ages 6 - 10! Inspired by the success of the Mini Kick, the new Maxi Kick is similar in design but features key upgrades for the next age group. Children between the ages of 6 and 10 were asked what they wanted in a scooter. Smooth-gliding, easy-to-maneuver 3-wheel design with extreme handling and performance is what they asked for - and the Maxi Kick delivers all of this and more!
Like the Mini Kick, the Maxi features a 3-wheeled, kickboard design and a unique lean-to-steer mechanism, offering the exciting feeling of surfing the sidewalks! The Maxi Kick's reinforced fiberglass construction provides rugged durability for everyday use while remaining amazingly lightweight. The rear spoon brake and double-rear wheels also add stability and performance. Built specifically for kids ages 6-10, the maxi kick carries twice the weight limit of the Mini at 118.8 lbs, and features an adjustable T-bar steering colum, so it can grow with your child!
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 118.8 lbs
- T-bar: 24" - 35.8" from standing deck to top of the T-bar handles (adjustable)
- Rider Height Limit: approximately 5' 4"
- Scooter: 58" long x 4.5" wide
- Deck: 13" long x 5.5" wide
- Front Wheels: 4.7" in diameter, spread 7.9" apart for stability
- Back Wheel: 3.3" in diameter, wheels connected for stability
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
Winner of the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio's 2009 Platinum and Gold Seal Awards.