From a foot-to-floor ride-on, to a full scooter, the Globber My Free 4-in-1 has the ability to keep up with your growing child through years of wheeled adventures!
Toddlers can practice sitting on the seat as they are pushed along by their parents using the adjustable push bar, and locked wheels. Later on, the push bar can be removed allowing kids to propel themselves using their legs and balancing skills. When they are ready, your little mover will graduate to scooting! The seat is easily removed, and the push bar becomes the height adjustable scooter handlebars. In order to fit kids of all ages, sizes, and skill levels, the Globber My Free has a total of 2 seat positions, and 4 handlebar positions.
- Low deck for stability
- Removable footrest
- Comfortable seat
- Ergonomic handles
- Reinforced structure with metal plate
- Steering lock button on front of deck
- Adjustable T-Bar (from 25” tall to 30.5” tall)
- high-quality 121mm and 80mm wheels with high-rebound PU
- ABEC 5 608ZZ bearings
- Long, covered rear brake
- 12-36 months (ride-on with push bar) – 20kg/44lbs
- 15-36 months (balance bike) – 20kg/44lbs
- 24 months and up (scooter) – 50kg/110lbs