Perform the coolest, most daring aerial maneuvers with the Aviation Adventures set! Move the tail wheel of this highly detailed propeller plane back and forth to prime the 8-cylinder radial engine and watch the propeller spin! Open the engine cover to access the gear assembly. Set the propeller pitch, slide open the hinged canopy and hop in the detailed cockpit with space for 2 minifigures. Check the flaps and instruments, then thunder down the runway and soar into the air as you raise the undercarriage for flight mode. Rebuild into a modern helicopter with detailed cockpit instruments or a sleek speedboat with opening canopy function and luggage compartment using the supplied alternate building instructions!
Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features detailed 8-cylinder radial engine with priming function, large exhausts, propeller “feathering”, opening engine compartment with working gear assembly, retracting undercarriage, movable wing flaps, sliding and hinging canopy, detailed cockpit with control panel, stick and space for 2 minifigures
- Move the tail wheel back and forth to see the propeller spin
- Watch the working gear assembly
- Adjust the propeller pitch
- Jump in the cockpit, fire up the engine and take to the skies
- Extend the undercarriage for landing mode
- Rebuild into a modern helicopter or sleek speedboat
- Helicopter features rotor priming and feathering function, spinning tail rotor, detailed engines, opening hinged canopy, cockpit with detailed instrument panel and space for 1 minifigure
- Speedboat features large rear fan engine, canopy open function, cockpit with detailed instrument panels and space for 2 minifigures and opening front panel with luggage compartment
Plane measures approximately 13" long x 15" wide x 4" tall.
Helicopter measures approximately 12" long x 11" wide x 5" tall.
Speedboat measures approximately 9" long x 3" wide x 2" tall.
Contains 618 pieces.
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the ©2013 LEGO Group.