Logistics Services Coordinator
We’re hiring! Mastermind Toys - Canada’s Authority on Play - has big plans and we want YOU to join our growing team! We have a customer-obsessed culture, which we believe starts with employee experience. You’ll join an innovative, agile team of kids-at-heart—passionate about sparking wonder and new discoveries with everything we do. We jump at the chance to co-create with our customers and employees, while staying true to our Canadian roots. Over 37 years later, Mastermind Toys is the nation’s largest specialty toy and children’s bookstore, and we deeply believe that “Play is Kids’ Work.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Services Coordinator to join our team. This position is responsible for internal and external customers’ overall service experience throughout the order delivery process.
- Manage a store portfolio by ensuring service execution and performance are in line with customer and company objectives
- Establish a relationship and develop an in-depth knowledge of the stores’ profiles and their operational requirements
- Delivers service excellence by exceeding service level agreement benchmarks
- Tracks and monitors the daily progress of delivery routes, order processing and dispatches, ensuring that changes, disruptions and delays are communicated to customers in advance
- Responds to store emails, resolves logistics-related concerns, and escalates non-logistics concerns to the appropriate support team(s).
- Lead in resolving recurring order and delivery issues with the transportation vendors and Logistics team
- Acts as the primary contact between the stores, transportation providers and Logistics
- Identifies and makes process improvement recommendations to the Logistics team by analyzing service performance results against benchmarks
- Works with the Logistics teams in developing customer-facing standard operating procedures
- High school diploma required
- Post-secondary designation in supply chain, warehousing, distribution, or logistics preferred
- At least one year of direct experience in freight/transportation operations, distribution or customer service
- Customer-oriented, and able to adapt and respond to different types of clients
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and resourceful when dealing with issues and challenges
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-pressure and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Can work odd hours when required – on-call, evenings and weekends
- Familiar with CRM systems and best practices
- Proficiency in ERP/MRP systems
- Able to compile basic Excel reports for analysis
Hybrid work model is available for many of our positions.
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption.
Mastermind Toys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Upon request, Mastermind Toys will, in consultation with the applicant, determine the nature of any accommodation that may be required.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Mastermind; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants should send their job application email@example.com