Climb aboard the Volvo L350F! Developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, this meticulously detailed, fully remote-controlled model has all the features of Volvo’s largest real-life high-tech wheel loader. Activate the Power Functions motors, turn the articulated servo steering and watch the detailed 6-cylinder engine pistons and fan move as you drive it into position. Then it’s time to lift the arm and tip the giant bucket—the largest element we’ve ever produced for a LEGO® Technic model! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the tough Volvo A25F articulated hauler.
Includes the following LEGO® Power Functions components: a servo motor, an XL-motor, a large motor, a medium motor, a batterybox, 2 remote controls and 2 infrared receivers.
- Remote-control replica of the powerful Volvo L350F wheel loader
- Features a detailed 6-cylinder Volvo-green engine with moving pistons and fan, articulated servo steering, working lift arm, and a massive, tipping bucket
- Activate the double remote-controlled Power Functions motors for powerful, simultaneous driving and digging action – just like the real machine!
- Climb aboard this powerful high-tech machine!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Volvo A25F articulated hauler
Volvo L350F (with bucket lowered) measures approximately 9” tall, 22” long and 6” wide.
Volvo A25F measures approximately 9” tall, 19” long and 6” wide.
Contains 1636 pieces.
Requires 6 AA(NOT INCLUDED).
LEGO® and the LEGO® logo are trademarks of the ©2014 LEGO® Group.