The evil black knight is trying to steal the King’s treasure! Ride out with the brave King’s knight on his white horse and stop the bad guy before he topples the castle walls with his big catapult. Featuring Easy to Build models with lots of colorful LEGO® bricks, this iconic, castle-themed set has been specially designed for first-time brick builders. Your young knight will love to build and play with the set, and when it’s time for another build and play challenge, use the age-appropriate and inspiring building instructions to rebuild the Knights’ Castle into an enemy tower or the King’s horse carriage using the extra bricks supplied with the set. The set also comes in an iconic, brick-shaped box that’s ideal for storing and transporting.
Includes 3 minifigures: the King, King’s knight and an evil black knight.
- Features Knights’ Castle, a large catapult, small catapult and the knight’s horse
- Knights’ Castle features colorful, Easy to Build elements, big towers flags, a prison cell, small table, treasure chest with treasure and a spider, and various decorated elements
- Accessories include a funny skeleton, crown, cup and a turkey bone
- Weapons include a sword, crossbow and a spear
- Also includes extra bricks for rebuilding the alternate models
- Protect the King’s treasure!
- Roll the large catapult into position and prepare to fire!
- Return fire with the small catapult
- Easy to Build elements are perfect for developing building skills
- Includes age-appropriate building instructions
- Rebuilds into an enemy tower or the King’s horse carriage
- LEGO® Juniors sets are the perfect introduction to LEGO brick building
Knights’ Castle measures approximately 7” tall x 9” long x 4” wide.
Catapult base measures approximately 3” long x 1” wide x 1” tall.
King’s horse carriage measures approximately 3” tall x 5” long x 2” wide.
Enemy tower measures approximately 5” tall x 2” long x 3” wide.
Contains 480 pieces.
LEGO® and the LEGO® logo are trademarks of the ©2014 LEGO® Group.