Incorporating play in your baby’s day not only keeps your baby stimulated, but it can foster milestones and abilities to help build these five key developmental skills:
1. Fine motor skills (Hand movements)
2. Gross motor skills (Body movements)
3. Cognitive skills (Thinking & logic)
4. Social & emotional skills (Expression)
5. Speech & language skills (Communication)
We’re super excited to partner with Caron Irwin, Founder of Roo Family, as our Mastermind Toys Child Life Expert. She'll provide expert-level advice on how to get the most out of playtime with our curation of toys, games, and books. Have a look at our top baby toys!